Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Puppy face


Took Little Bitty to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday, and one of his favorite things to do there is to make pictures of himself. Well, sort of. He mostly likes to make pictures of the Thomas trains on his shirt (because of course he is always wearing a Thomas shirt when he's not in school). We have a ton of pictures that look like this:



So I was surprised when after a few of those, he brought me this one:



Sooo precious! When I told him I loved it, he said, "puppy!"

?

He ran off to play without elaborating, but later when he saw me looking at it, he volunteered more details:

"Iss juss wike da Baby-Einstein-Neighba'hoo-A'mals puppy!"

Ha! He's right. :) That's a pretty good impression of the puppy on the Baby Einstein Neighborhood Animals DVD:




(Yeah, he's totally obsessed with all things Baby Einstein at the moment.)
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin