Monday, April 11, 2011

Magic Marker Monday: Duck


Spring break is over and it's back to reality today... I have tons to catch up on but first I've been wanting to post this for a while.


An adorable ceramic duck, which Cuddlebug made at school and gave to me for my birthday. He did an awesome job on it! It's actually two parts, the duck and a little pond for him to sit in.

I took it to work and have it sitting on my bookshelf there :).

(I guess this shows how behind I am, since this is from January).


For more Magic Marker Monday, visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs.




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin