Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A new look...


So I've been working on a new blog template forever (on and off) and it is finally done, yay!! In the process I learned just enough about html and css to be DANGEROUS, lol ;).

If you've been keeping up in a reader, stop by and check it out :).

I've cleaned up the links and tried to organize things so that if you happen to be looking for something other than my latest post it will hopefully be easy to find.

Feedback / suggestions welcome as always :).
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin