Monday, December 27, 2010

Blessings


(Taken about a week before Christmas)


Bearhug sat quietly in front of the tree and his brothers joined him. If anyone started to talk, he gave them a quiet "shhh." Dh and I were rather amazed to see the three of them sitting so calmly together, we stood behind them just watching (and obviously I grabbed my camera). After a minute or so, Bearhug got up and said he just wanted to take a few minutes to look at the tree and think about how grateful we are for Jesus and all the blessings in our lives.

Words can't express how grateful I am for these precious boys.

With the Christmas season we've been trying to focus on the reason we celebrate, the greatest Gift of all.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if they're listening.

And then they do something so sweet and simple like this, and I remember that sometimes I am the one who needs to do more listening. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. ~3 John 1:4



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin