Sunday, May 16, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Cuddlebug's smile




I love his smile.

I love him.

I love that he still nods when I say, "you're my sweet 'Cuddlebug'" I've been telling him that since he was a baby. :)

He's not a baby anymore, but he's still (and always will be) my sweet 'Cuddlebug.'

I love this picture of him. It's his "real" smile (ie. not the "say cheese" one although that is cute too of course). Also I managed to capture his eyes (ok, at least one of them). So often his eyes are hidden behind the brim of his hat.


For more SOOC Saturday, visit Slurping Life.





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are each beautiful and special (as in not needy). Thanks so much for sharing them in your wonderful photos. You do a good job of giving each of them individual show on the blog. Barbara

PS Happy Blogoversary! I'm glad you are here!

Floortime Lite Mama on May 16, 2010 at 11:43 AM said...

It is an AMAZING smile
I love the picture

Lisa on May 16, 2010 at 2:58 PM said...

He does have a beautiful smile, and no matter how old they get they will always be our babies won't they?!

Sometimes I wish I could freeze time.

Beautiful image.

robin on May 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM said...

Great picture! It seems that as kiddos get older, they tend to shy away from the camera and it's hard to get their essence...well, at least my kids as they got older, lol! He's a cutie!

Beverly on May 17, 2010 at 11:29 PM said...

such a beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

I love his smile too! Our boys will always be our babies even when they're not babies!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin