Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SEW & WW: My sweet Bearhug




Bearhug has been doing really well lately.

It's so nice to see his beautiful smile :).

He has an inner strength and courage, that I'm not sure if he even recognizes yet. I've seen it from the time he was a baby, and it has only grown since then.

He has the physical strength to match, and is well-known for his lung-crushing bearhugs. Yet he is a gentle person with a caring heart.

He loves being a big brother.

I love him :).



For more Special Exposure Wednesday, visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs.





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND he is handsome! Love you and your family and thankful for your blog. Barbara

Adoption of Jane on May 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM said...

Each pic he seems to be growing more!!! Like Fast. Maybe its the age. Glad he likes being Big Bro!!

Anonymous said...

I love his smile too and the way he looks straight into the camera, :)

VMI on May 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM said...

What a handsome kid.

Alison on May 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM said...

Lovely picture of your boy. I also love the picture at the top of your blog with your 3 boys together.

Beverly on May 27, 2010 at 1:23 AM said...

so sweet. what wonderful words and such a beautiful photo!

Jen on May 28, 2010 at 4:09 AM said...

That mischievous smirk must run in the family. I see Aaron make the same face all the time! I LOVE IT!!!

danette on May 31, 2010 at 10:50 AM said...

@Tripacerchick - lol, yep I think so :)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin