Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bitty's latest phrase


"how coo' mie?"

The first time he said it I thought, surely he didn't just say...

"Did you just say, "how cool am I?"

He grinned with a happy dance that confirmed that was exactly what he said and repeated, "how coo' mie, 'Bitty'?"

LOL, "you're pretty cool, 'Bitty'"

I'm not sure where he heard it, it's not a phrase his brothers really say. I'm not sure if he really knows what it means either, but it's really cute whether he does or not. And now he says it all the time!





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

9 comments:

My Three Sons on July 22, 2009 at 12:29 PM said...

Carson's new phrase is "how are you good today". I think he has gotten that off of Joey from Friends.

Very cute. Tell Bitty he is very cool to me!

Krystal on July 22, 2009 at 1:17 PM said...

AWWWW!!! That is way too adorable!!!

Floortime Lite Mama on July 22, 2009 at 2:29 PM said...

what a cool kid indeed
Isnt it amazing hwo beautifully and in his own way typically he is developing

Jen on July 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

Patty O. on July 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM said...

This is great! And Bitty IS cool!

UPrinting on July 23, 2009 at 1:22 AM said...

Oh my that is wonderful! I can imagine him saying it, he probably looks so adorable you'd just want to hug him tight. He is way cool! Cute!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on July 23, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

hahaha! How cute! It's amazing what kids come up with.

Anonymous said...

Awww! =D You're sooo cool, Bitty!

Anonymous said...

very. very. cool!!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin