Sunday, July 1, 2012

Birthday boys!



I know I ask this every year, but seriously, where does the time go?!

Cuddlebug and Bearhug celebrated their 11th birthday last month.

The big 1-1. And they are already acting like they're teenagers, ack. They keep telling me things like "teenagers like (fill in the blank)" and "you don't understand teenage humor." (you mean they've already figured out my sense of humor is more along the lines of a 9-yr-old? haha). To which I remind them that they aren't teenagers. YET. heh.

Anyway, so when we asked them if they wanted to have a party or a nice dinner out (to the restaurant of their choice) they chose dinner. Being that's it's summer and I had taken the day off from work, they were treating it like Christmas morning and weren't too pleased that dh thought they should wait until at least noonish to open presents. Of course, that was partly because one of their presents hadn't arrived yet and we were expecting it in the mail that day (talk about cutting it close, right?).

It did arrive, and I was able to wrap it quickly without them seeing, and then we got the party started :).


I love the cooperative effort here. They are so awesome that way :).



Checking out one present while opening another.



Enjoying their dinner out :).




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday Bearhug and Cuddlebug!! Every day that you have been a part of my life has been infinitely better than any day up to that point. I love you both SOO much and am truly blessed to be your mom. xoxo
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin