Sunday, June 6, 2010

SOOC: Nine years old


As of 10:31pm (and 10:33pm) yesterday, Cuddlebug and Bearhug are officially nine years old.

They came into the world weighing nine pounds, nine ounces (combined - Cuddlebug was 4 lbs 1 oz, Bearhug was 5 lbs 8 oz.).

So to celebrate, I decided to share nine SOOC (straight-out-of-camera, no editing) photos from their first year. Please ignore the grainy look, these are all from my camcorder.

Cuddlebug (left), Bearhug (right)


Bearhug (left), Cuddlebug (right)


Cuddlebug (left), Bearhug (right)
(For those who may be curious, their size difference was a result of TTTS)

Cuddlebug (left), Bearhug (right)


Cuddlebug (left), Bearhug (right)


Bearhug (left), Cuddlebug (right)


Bearhug (left), Cuddlebug (right)


Bearhug (left), Cuddlebug (right)


Cuddlebug (left), Bearhug (right). This was taken on their first birthday.


Sigh... I miss when they were so little :).

Well, minus the zombified sleep-deprivation of course. Other than that, I miss when they were so little ;).

But as they grow, my love for them grows too, and I am so grateful for them and proud of the young men they are becoming. :)


For more SOOC Saturday, visit Slurping Life.





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin