Monday, June 14, 2010

Magic Marker Monday: "Exciting Land"


Cuddlebug and Bearhug each brought home their writing folders at the end of the school year, and I've really been enjoying reading through them :).

Here's a story written by Cuddlebug, titled "Exciting Land"

You can click on the pictures to enlarge so it's easier to read, or the text is below. The only edit I did was to edit out Bitty's name and include translation on one word that's a little hard to read, the rest is pretty clear with great spelling :).

I love his descriptions, and it made me laugh that Bitty's unresponsiveness in the story ("sigh... I'll tell you insted" lol) is pretty true to life. And can I just say, his handwriting here is great! He has been working really hard on that.





Exiting land

Bitty's been bored for months. I'll tell him about exiting land - a very exiting place. "Hey 'Bitty'!" "Come to me!" I said. ".......(sigh)." said I... Never mind. I'll tell you insted. I'll tell you about the lava room and the cave room.

First I'll tell you about the lava room. There is a lava lake with rocks and a bridge. A train goes on train tracks that go over this hot smelling lake. But theres more, the train will go into a glass tube that leads to a rest stop in a black room.

A rest stop awaits. Wait, a rest stop in a black room? What the!? Anyway, here you may get out of the train and rest.

Now I'll tell about the cave room. Get on the train and go to the cave room. The train idmidItle [immediately] falls into lava! Nooooooooooo! Wait, this is red hot lava colared Jell-o! Eat up! Move on a 2 shaky bridges more and ride over.

Is it exiting? If so call 1-2-5-4. That's all about exiting land!



For more Magic Marker Monday, visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs.





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin