Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's Multiple Birth Awareness month too


I visited TwinHappy a few days ago and found this post. Apparently, April 2009 is the first annual Multiple Birth Awareness Month. More on that here.

That's a lot of awareness for one month :). I don't write a whole lot specifically about twins, but I think part of that is that as they get older, there are fewer differences between raising twins and raising two children of different ages. There are still differences, just not as pronounced as they get older.

Maybe just for fun I will write a post about the first year with twins and some of our survival strategies. What I can remember of it, that is. Sleep-deprivation (squared) left my memory of that year a little fuzzy...





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on April 4, 2009 at 9:13 PM said...

I always wanted twins, even when I found out we were prego I hoped for twins.

Then I had my first...and couldn't imagine there being two of her. lol! Kudos to you for doing it so well.

Mel on April 5, 2009 at 10:07 AM said...

Twins, triplets, quads I am always amazed at parents who balance the lack of sleep and constant needs :)...

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin