Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm back!


Still getting caught up but today it's back to reality (work / school). We had a lot of fun over spring break. The boys had a great time with their grandparents, and we had a lot of fun outings. Dh and I enjoyed visiting too, and it was also great having adults outnumber kids on our outings ;). More to come on that as soon as I have time.

As might be expected, Little Bitty is back to his morning meltdowns as of today with the change back to his usual routine. Not that he was totally done with the morning meltdowns before, but it was getting better. Give it a couple of weeks and I think we'll be relatively back to "normal." :)





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin