Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




"He is not here, but is risen" (Luke 24:5–6)
"in Christ shall all be made alive." (1 Corinthians 15:22)


This says it better than I could:

His Resurrection was the greatest event in human history... Through His redeeming sacrifice all men shall rise from the grave. He has opened the way whereby we may gain not only immortality but also eternal life. Of all the things for which I feel grateful, I am most thankful for the gift of my Lord and my Redeemer.

~ Gordon B. Hinckley
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin