Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring cleaning


Feels like forever since I posted but I guess it's only been about three weeks.

We have several spring cleaning type projects that are keeping us busy at the moment. Stuff that has been put off for waay too long so of course it takes forever when we finally get around to it, right?

I've also been intermittently working on a little "spring cleaning" of my blog, which I haven't done in quite a while either.

Hoping to unveil the newly designed version sometime in the next century. Seriously, I know exactly how I want it to look but I'm a little html-challenged so it's taking a while to actually figure out how to get it to look the way I want it to.

Eventually :).

I have a lot of catching up to do on reading too, looking forward to it!




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin