Monday, August 9, 2010

First day of school


They look pretty enthused, LOL. They all did great getting up and ready though, I was really proud of them. I look forward to hearing how their day went.



I walked Bitty in for his first day, but his big brothers will walk him to class tomorrow.



(Posting from my phone at lunch so I'll apologize in advance for any weird formatting errors)



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin