Saturday, March 20, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Joy in the moment




This one could use some editing (it was starting to get dark, and I'm still trying to figure out the best settings for my new lens) so I'll be posting an edited version later, but I LOVE Cuddlebug's expression in it, so here's the SOOC version.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I'll be back to tell ya all about it, but right now it's a gorgeous day outside and we have some pinewood derby cars to finish up!

In the meantime, check out more SOOC Saturday photos at Slurping Life.

Slurping Life







If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

13 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama on March 20, 2010 at 2:29 PM said...

Gorgeous pictire
love your kiddos
I missed u

Lisa on March 20, 2010 at 3:38 PM said...

Awww I just love this!

Kerry on March 20, 2010 at 4:38 PM said...

I love it!

Tara R. on March 20, 2010 at 4:52 PM said...

Fabulous shot! Looks like he is having a fun day.

Adoption of Jane on March 20, 2010 at 6:21 PM said...

I love the pic!! have a fun day!

Frogmum on March 20, 2010 at 6:44 PM said...

He does have a great expression on his face ~ definitely a great shot! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute picture I really like it!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh a new lens...How Exciting!! Looks like he is having a great time while you both play! ;)

Beverly on March 21, 2010 at 11:56 PM said...

what a fun shot! I need to get back and post on Sat. for SOOC

Anonymous said...

Fun picture! Those joyful moments are worth capturing! Hoping all is well with you all.

Anonymous said...

awesome picture of cuddlebug!

Elizabeth Channel on March 24, 2010 at 10:15 AM said...

I love those swinging shots! Such joy! I'm looking forward to hearing what's been going on...

Carrie on March 24, 2010 at 5:27 PM said...

I sometimes prefer a darker shot, some of them earlier daytime shots are just too bright! I love kids and their silly faces!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin