Saturday, February 13, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Snow - again?!




And this time it was the real deal, a good 3+ inches, not just a light dusting like last time. Fun :)

As soon as I got home from work I ran outside with my camera (of course), it was already quickly getting dark when I took this.

Dh took several of the boys playing in the snow before I got home, I'll post those soon :).

There's yet more snow in the forecast for next week, but I'll believe that when I see it... (if so, there will be pictures!). :)





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

5 comments:

Lisa on February 14, 2010 at 10:58 AM said...

Gorgeous capture and nice framing....I love it!

Floortime Lite Mama on February 14, 2010 at 4:38 PM said...

danette that picture is sooo beautiful - its almost surreal !!!

natalie on February 14, 2010 at 4:42 PM said...

I love the blue hue of this image. I wish we could say we'd had snow "again"!

I hope everyone had fun in it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the way the snow looks on the trees. We are supposed to get more here this week too...ugh!

Elizabeth Channel on February 15, 2010 at 4:49 PM said...

Fun! I never have photographs turn out like that!

Hope you had fun with the snow!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin