Monday, September 7, 2009

Mondays in Motion #18: Pokemon


Mondays in Motion!


I remembered this month! It's the first Monday of the month, time to share a video for Mondays in Motion.

Since I missed last month, I'm sharing two (they're both short). The first one is Bearhug, with help from Cuddlebug, giving us a tutorial on Giratina, one of the newest Pokemon they had caught when this was filmed. Needless to say, they were excited because they'd been hoping to catch one for a while. At the time, they pronounced it "Grinta."



And just for some gratuitous cuteness (hehe) here is Cuddlebug telling me about a video he saw in which someone "evolves" (you know, like a Pokemon evolves) into a moose (apparently by putting their clothes on a toy moose, lol).



I realize my posts have a lot of Pokemon and trains in them, but that's what my kids are into... and that's putting it mildly ;).

What videos do you have to share today (or anytime this week)?









If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin