Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday: Holding Hands


Today's theme for Baby Picture Sunday is "I wanna hold your hand." Time to share some shots of holding hands :).

There's the one in my header, of course, but you see that one every time you visit :). So here are some others that I found.

This is a fairly recent one, this is Bitty holding his grandma's hand on a walk.



And here are a couple of Cuddlebug and Bearhug holding hands as babies. Please forgive the poor quality on these... this is from back in the "olden days" before I had a digital camera!

Cuddlebug (left) and Bearhug, about 1 month old


In case you're wondering about the size difference, that is a result of Twin-to-twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS).


Cuddlebug (left) and Bearhug, about 5 months old


Lastly, here's one of me and Cuddlebug, taken in the NICU, doing our "preemie" version of hand-holding where they would wrap their little hands around my finger :).




Got some hand-holding pictures to share or want to see what others are sharing? Head on over to Who Says 8 is Enough.







If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

7 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell? on September 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM said...

Awww, those are so cute, I love the second one especially, they were so little.

Casdok on September 6, 2009 at 10:35 AM said...

Another awww. Hand holding is so special.

Floortime Lite Mama on September 6, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

oh my what amazing beautiful kids

CC on September 6, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

I love hand holding pics.... that newborn one is sooooo precious!!!!!!!

debi9kids on September 7, 2009 at 1:43 AM said...

OH I just LOVE these photos! LOVE the itty bitty baby photos. So sweet :)

Thanks so much for playing along this week !

Mum-me on September 7, 2009 at 4:48 AM said...

Gorgeous hand holding pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love this!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin