Monday, October 4, 2010

A love of reading


I love that my boys all love to read :).



Dh and I love to read, and we've always made sure to have lots of age-appropriate books around for the boys since the time they were babies. I love that they look forward to new books as much as toys or games.

Bitty has a bag that he always keeps filled with books to take with him wherever we go. Here's a video of him reading one of his new ones, "Martha Speaks: Farm Dog Martha." This was taken the first time he read it, so some of the words were new for him.



(If you're familiar with the book, you'll notice that the video skips some parts. The whole thing was around 8 minutes long so I edited some parts out to make it a little shorter.)


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin